Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Buncocky Cast! Episode 2: Bull and Dauber

Photobucket

New Buncocky Cast! Episode 2! Treat yourself to an hour of:
Buncocky Podcast

Special appearances by Dauber from Coach and Bull from Nightcourt
Baseball Fever
Interview With Satan J, Gravedigger Extraordinaire
This Week On Our Non-Netflix
The Devastating Conclusion of the Nutrament Diet Experiment

We’d love any and all feedback, be they suggestions, love or hate mail, or naked picture of your mom. Also, When you click on the link to listen to our podcast (which I know you will, because it was a gift, and only bad people don’t accept gifts) be sure to rate us however many stars you think our show is worth.

I haven’t been writing much lately because college weaseled its way into my mental and zap fried all my creativity. Plus, the Nutrament has me weak and feeble. Actually, it’s kind of hard to find time for more than one project right now, and the Buncocky Podcast is the soup of the day. I am going to recruit the help of some underground crazy holed up fucks so there’s more content on this garbage. So, if you would like to contribute I will put an email address at the bottom of this post and we can work some shit out.

You can email Buncocky Podcast at buncocky@gmail.com
You can submit to this site at wstvandal@gmail.com
And, you can check my Buncocky partner, Mike Dikk, at dumpin.net

No comments: